See what you've been missing from the driver's seat . . .
It's the best time of year to enjoy walking in Sebastopoll! Be a tourist in your own small town and walk where you've never walked before.
- Walks are easy and mostly flat on good surfaces, with a few mild climbs. Please consult with your doctor before starting a new exercise regimen.
- Walking or hiking shoes are recommended. Dress in layers. Bring water, snacks (or lunch if noted), sunscreen and a hat.
- Walks may be modified by the leader. Walkers may leave the group after notifying the walk leader.
- NOTE: Plaza Parking is limited to two hours. Rain cancels.
- Information: (707) 823-3032 email@example.com
Please check back to see the upcoming 2017 schedule.